DISPLAY - 480 x 854 pixels, 5.0 inches (~196 ppi pixel density) IPS LCD
MEMORY - 4 GB , microSD slot, up to 32 GB and 512 MB RAM
CONNECTIVITY - 3G HSDPA; GPRS; EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP; microUSB
CAMERA - 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash 720p@30fps video recording AND Secondary - VGA
- Dual Core 1 GHz MediaTek MT6577 processor
GPU - PowerVR SGX531 GPU GPU
OS - Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Rooting MyPhone A919 Duo
1. ON the USB Debugging. Go to Settings >> Development >> USB Debugging
2. Download Root by Bin4ry Tool.
3. Install PdaNet
4. Connect your MyPhone to the computer via USB and leave until the phone is detected.
5. Unzip the file you have just Downloaded and On the
6. In the window, Press 1 (Device = Normal) when it ask the device type.
7. After a seconds, you will be asked to press restore on your device. After you press your device will be rebooted
8. After the device reboot, The command will copy some important files to your phone, You don't have to do anything unless it says the operation is successfully completed.
9. Disconnect you device and reboot.
10. Then try any apps that required root.
11. Done, Congrats your MyPhone A919 Duo is now rooted. have fun with it. find the "RunMe.bat" and Double Click it to run.